FEI courses scheduled
March 14, 2018
The UAE Equestrian and Racing Federation (UAEERF) in conjunction with Federation Equestre Internationale (FEI) is hosting the following FEI courses scheduled as follows.
1. Course for Endurance Veterinary Treatment Officials 16 April 2018
(mandatory for all 2*EVTs, 3*EVTs and 4* EVTs to be repeated 4 years) Invitation Reg Form
2. General Veterinarian Course 17 – 18 April 2018
(mandatory for: OVs, EOVs, EVTs and Testing Veterinarians, to be repeated every 4 years) Invitation Reg Form
3. Advanced Course for Endurance Official Veterinarians 19 April 2018
(mandatory for all 3* EOVs, and 4* EOVs to be repeated every 4 years) Invitation Reg Form
Registering New Stable
October 25, 2015
For Registering A New Stable please Provide the Following
1. An official letter directed to the Secretary General of the Emirates Equestrian Federation including the Stable Owner Name, Trainer (s) list, Horse(s) list and stable address details.
2. Copy of the Land owning-ship letter or certificate.
3. Copy of the Stable Owner Passport and Emirates National ID.
4. Copy of the Trainer Passport and EEF Endurance Trainer License “if available”.
5. Copy of the Horse(s) Passport(s).
6. Provide a 2 different names for your stable.
Send all documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
Download New Stable Requirements [download]